Line LOK is able to replace locomotives from Maneuver up to 100 tonnes.
Line Lok 8.130 / 10.170 / 13.220
Even if these vehicles have relevant dimension and weight, they maintain a great lightness when on and off – tracked from the rails.
They are produced with the latest lower environmental impact engines and could be combined together in order to double the towing capacity.
They should be equipped with several optional like automatic hooks, remote control, air conditioning system, pneumatic braking system that make the vehicle more comfortable, speedy and safe.
|LOK 8.130||LOK 10.170||LOK 13.220|
|Operator type (road mode)||Operator seated||Operator seated||Operator seated|
|Max. drawbar pull||kN||600||1000||1400|
|Max. towing capacity||km/h||25||25||25|
|No of cylinders/displacement||cm3||4/4500||4/4500||4/4500|
|Fuel tank capacity||dm3||250||250||250|
|Power shift transmission – torque converter – (fwd/rev) speeds||3/3||3/3||3/3|
- Radio remote control, interlock, ground operator safety remote control
- Availability of different rail gauge measures
- Air conditioning inside the cabin
- Wide range of hooks, couplers and tow bars
- Pneumatic braking system
- Railtrack “short-circuit” signalling system and distance proximity sensors
- In-railing and on-hook video cameras system
- Cold environment protection “Arctic pack”
- High temperature pack
- Multi-Unit configuration
- Latest engines generation
- Engine star & stop
- Driver seat on right side
- Painting and custom stickers
- Extended Warranty
- Availability of other options upon request