LOK E, rail – road vehicle equipped with an electrical motor.
Line LOK 7.90 E / 10.90 E / 13.90 E
Zephir is pleased to present on the market LOK E, rail – road vehicle equipped with an electrical motor.
Progression of LOK range, the LOK E has two 30 kW electrical motors (instead of a diesel engine, one for each axle, 1000 Ah, 80 V battery powered.
This vehicle could be on and off – tracked from railways and it can cross tracks to perform cross terminal movements quickly and efficiently at a smaller cost than the LOK range. LOK E range enhances the environmental role in Zephir strategies, that is more and more engaged in designing non – polluting vehicle.
|Lok 7.90 E||Lok 10.90 E||Lok 13.90 E|
|Drive||Battery powered||Battery powered||Battery powered|
|Operator type (road mode)||Operator seated||Operator seated||Operator seated|
|Max. drawbar pull||kN||70||100||120|
|Max. towing capacity||t||1400||2000||2600|
|Max. rail speed unloaded/loaded||km/h||7||7/17||7/17|
|Mechanical transmission – (fwd/rev) speeds||1/1||2/2||2/2|
|Drive motors rating (power system, quantity)||kW||30 (AC)||30 x (2) – (AC)||30 x (2) – (AC)|
|Acid lead battery with centralized refilling system , voltage/nominal capacity||V/Ah||80/960 + 80/960||80/960 + 80/960||80/960 + 80/960|
|On board battery charger||V/Ah||80/150 x (2)||80/150 x (2)||80/150 x (2)|
- Radio remote control, interlock, ground operator safety remote control
- Availability of different rail gauge measures
- Air conditioning inside the cabin
- Wide range of hooks, couplers and tow bars
- Pneumatic braking system
- Railtrack “short-circuit” signalling system and distance proximity sensors
- In-railing and on-hook video cameras system
- Cold environment protection “Arctic pack”
- High temperature pack
- Multi-Unit configuration
- Latest engines generation
- Engine star & stop
- Driver seat on right side
- Painting and custom stickers
- Extended Warranty
- Availability of other options upon request