Line LOK is able to replace locomotives from Maneuver up to 100 tonnes.
Line Lok 2.60 / 4.90 / 6.110
The “LOCOTRACTOR” model LOK is a rail/road Diesel vehicle with hydraulic traction. It’s produced in 12 models able to substitute the traditional locomotives having a weight of 100 tons.
It’s a very flexible vehicle able to enter and exit the rail-roads and able to move quickly in the plants.
It could be equipped with automatic hooks and remote control which turn the Locotractor in a vehicle quicker and cheaper for the wagons handling.
|LOK 2.60||LOK 4.90||LOK 6.110|
|Operator type (road mode)||Operator seated||Operator seated||Operator seated|
|Max. drawbar pull||kN||600||1000||1400|
|Max. towing capacity||km/h||25||25||25|
|No of cylinders/displacement||cm3||4/4500||4/4500||4/4500|
|Fuel tank capacity||dm3||250||250||250|
|Power shift transmission – torque converter – (fwd/rev) speeds||3/3||3/3||3/3|
- Radio remote control, interlock, ground operator safety remote control
- Availability of different rail gauge measures
- Air conditioning inside the cabin
- Wide range of hooks, couplers and tow bars
- Pneumatic braking system
- Railtrack “short-circuit” signalling system and distance proximity sensors
- In-railing and on-hook video cameras system
- Cold environment protection “Arctic pack”
- High temperature pack
- Multi-Unit configuration
- Latest engines generation
- Engine star & stop
- Driver seat on right side
- Painting and custom stickers
- Extended Warranty
- Availability of other options upon request