The Kubo has been designed for the handling of rolling stock workshops.
Line Kubo 1200 E / 2500 E
KUBO is a shunting locomotive specially designed for use in railway workshops and depots. Its features include flexibility, low capital & running costs, safe operation, zero gas emissions and a very low noise level.
KUBO can be customised to individual requirements with the many available options.
|Kubo 1200 E||Kubo 2500 E|
|Drive||Battery powered||Battery powered|
|Operator type (road mode)||Pedestrian||Pedestrian|
|Max. drawbar pull||kN||18||25|
|Max. towing capacity||t||360||500|
|Max. rail speed unloaded/loaded||km/h||6/2||6/2|
|Rail drive motor rating (power system)||kW||12 (AC)||12 (AC)|
|Acid lead battery with centralized refilling system , voltage/nominal capacity||V/Ah||80/500||80/620|
|On board battery charger||V/Ah||80/90||80/110|
- Radio remote control, interlock, ground operator safety remote control
- Availability of different rail gauge measures
- Heating and Air conditioning inside the cabin
- Wide range of hooks, couplers and tow bars
- Pneumatic braking system
- Railtrack “short-circuit” signalling system and distance proximity sensors
- Cold environment protection “Arctic pack”
- IP65 protection grade
- Painting and custom stickers
- Extended Warranty
- Availability of other options upon request